The Thomas Crapper Low-Level 814 WC with ‘beer-pull’ handle was sported by the very best Edwardian low-level cisterns, so we are proud to continue with this traditional style with our. The iconic Thomas Crapper 814 cistern would have originally been made from cast iron, which is strong but liable to rusting. The modern versions of the cistern are made from marine quality aluminium alloy, which resists corrosion and gives a longer lasting, smoother finish.
This WC comprises of the following items:
- Venerable WC Pan
- Low-level 814 Cistern, Including British flushing fittings
- Cistern in British Racing Green, ‘Crapper’ Red, White or Matt Black
- Low-level Flush-pipe in Chrome, Nickel or Polished Brass
- WC Seat Not Included
- Brackets & Pattresses Not Included
These beautiful pre-finished, low-level cisterns are supplied with high quality British cistern fittings for trouble free flushing performance. The ‘beer pull’ cistern lever with a white ceramic insert is available with a choice of Polished brass, Chrome or Nickel plated fittings. Please choose your preferred colour and lever finish from the drop down menus above.
- Images for illustration purposes only.
The letters of the cartouche are finished in the same colour as the cistern, they may however, be painted on site to your own requirement.
- Thomas Crapper
- Product Code
- Delivery within 5 - 10 days